if riches aren't a single worth, i guess i won't be so guilty for having to think of you.
I'm feeling so guilty as of now. Sometimes I feel I'm so materialistic and I so disgusted by myself for behaving that way. I don't deny I'm somewhat attracted to the rich but character and ambition is more important. I don't know myself more and more. Anyway, knowing that he own the riches actually motivate me to reach for my goals and someday become successful. I know I've always been putting the thought on my mouth, but I swear I going to make it and prove it.
Oh, today is one of those days when you feel great about everything and confidence but end up getting dejected. I was so scared stiff when the presentation had some mistakes but like 2 minutes before the presentation managed to solve the problem and went on smoothly. I saw him and somewhat brighten up my day and make me feel so not of caliber.
Anyway, I've been missing out a lot of friends time this week with the deadline and presentation. Missing my darlings to pieces. Haven't had an official group outing for long, much less shopping. We used to shop for clothes together but now, we do shopping separately. It's hard to meet these days and having other commitments. Still heart them to pieces and they can't be replaced. Love you darlings!
Good news too, just read the email that my study trip has been approved! YEAH! Tentatively will be schedule to fly on the 17th March and will be away for 2 weeks. Oh, exams are so near and so is CNY! Having the first paper on the 4th and subsequently on 15th. I really need to put in more than 100% to study cause I've been wasting too much time and not studying. I need to focus and work towards what I've always wanted.
To my darlings and dearest friends, work hard and do well for your exams. All the very very best wishes! Jiayou jiayou jiayou. LOVED YOU DARLINGS OUT THERE. TAKE CARE!
Oh, today is one of those days when you feel great about everything and confidence but end up getting dejected. I was so scared stiff when the presentation had some mistakes but like 2 minutes before the presentation managed to solve the problem and went on smoothly. I saw him and somewhat brighten up my day and make me feel so not of caliber.
Anyway, I've been missing out a lot of friends time this week with the deadline and presentation. Missing my darlings to pieces. Haven't had an official group outing for long, much less shopping. We used to shop for clothes together but now, we do shopping separately. It's hard to meet these days and having other commitments. Still heart them to pieces and they can't be replaced. Love you darlings!
Good news too, just read the email that my study trip has been approved! YEAH! Tentatively will be schedule to fly on the 17th March and will be away for 2 weeks. Oh, exams are so near and so is CNY! Having the first paper on the 4th and subsequently on 15th. I really need to put in more than 100% to study cause I've been wasting too much time and not studying. I need to focus and work towards what I've always wanted.
To my darlings and dearest friends, work hard and do well for your exams. All the very very best wishes! Jiayou jiayou jiayou. LOVED YOU DARLINGS OUT THERE. TAKE CARE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home